Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I've been waiting for so long

Everyone thinks its so romantic... Romeo and Juliet, true love...how sad. If Juliet was stupid enough to fall for the enemy, drink the bottle of poison, and go to sleep in a mausoleum ... she deserved whatever she got.-Grey's

I always though Romeo & Juliet was romantic but this quote is also true.... who does that?? Wouldn't you have rather live to tell the tale of this undying love? wouldn't that have been more romantic?? I suppose I am not one to give advice but I know a lot about giving up.

My mother has been though 5 marriages my grandmother 3.... and several other family members. I don't exactly have this great perception of "Happily Ever After"

My Cousin whom is engaged, is constantly over come with fear. What if that's us? what if it doesn't work out. I just tell her she's the exception...she's the one who gets the guy and that means... THERE is hope for the REST of US!!!!

I always tell people I'm never getting married even though I would love to fall in love. people get hurt when you lay it all on the line and I suppose no guy has ever proven this theory wrong. I have hope that someone will come along and change my mind. So for now Happily SINGLE.

Now do you get why I'm the JAGUAR... I'm certainly not the Cougar.

1 comment:

  1. but ya gotta take risks in life....and i personally think that LOVE is a an amazing risk to take :)

    ReplyDelete