Saturday, June 13, 2009

I've been enthralled into the world of Greys Anatomy

Sorry my 2 faithful followers :)
I've seriously been spending every non work hour watching the 1st 3 season of Grey's anatomy. I became addicted this past season and until they return I'm ADDICTED. I saw the most amazing episode the other day. It was when Georges character gets some great insight from a patient's husband. The guy says to George, " from the second I saw her I was ham". The scenario then plays out that the guy states your either the egg's or the ham. At first I was completely confused. What does this mean??? They both come with breakfest right?

The theory is that:
the chicken lays the egg, it sacrafices an egg for the meal. The Pig however is committed.

So, sometimes we enter relationships as the egg..... and then become the ham :)

I personally have had this happen the oposite way a time or two. You enter committed then somehow only end up sacrafices certain aspects just to keep the relationship a float. Life is hard and messy and it almost never goes the way you planned. Certainly I'm not complaining I wouldn't have it any other way, I just wish people knew what they wanted out of the relationship or life for that matter!! things would be a lot less messy and people wouldn't get hurt. I also believe if your going to be involving another persons emotions and attempting to fight fate and date someone you might not otherwise have though about that a good idea would be to weigh your options. and a good way to decide.....decide are you the chicken or the ham???

3 comments:

  1. Oh, Grey's Anatomy. I was hooked after watching just one episode. It's so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Grey's! I know we were talking about relationship with chicken and ham, but is it bad that all I did was think about being hungry? Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Left you a little something, something on my blog today! Check it out!

    ReplyDelete