Thursday, June 18, 2009

Everyone is going to think I'm INSANE in my MEMBRANE!!!

Ok before I begin.... I want everyone to know for a very long period of my adolescence, I wanted to be a doctor.

So now my disclaimer: THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ME WATCHING over 30 HRS of GREY'S ANATOMY. ok maybe a little?

I want to go pre-med. So yea at the ripe age of 22 I want to throw away my social life and start back at college as a pre-med student. So I started this process over a year ago: weighing the pro's and con's. I'd like to share a few right this very second because I feel as if they are not real if I just don't blurt them out!!!!!

Pros:
I'd be studying the most amazing aspects of our existence!
I'd someday have one of the most valued professions
I would be saving LIVES! <>
I would fulfill not only my dreams but my mothers!
I could work with children and old people <>sooo much.
I am not squemish <>

Con's:
I would have no life for the next 10 years
I suck at math<>
people would die sometimes.


I really think I could do it. I'm going to talk with the admissions counselor tomorrow. I pretty much have to start math tutoring...yesterday.

No one thinks I'm serious. My sister is 32 and keeps telling me I'm artsy and care free. My cousin thinks I should be a teacher. My mother would be happy if I make anything over 30,000 a year. So far my aunt is the only one who keeps telling me to find my passion.

I am such a passionate person though: that's my issue.
my confession. I love living life and trying new things -so sue me!

I try something and if I love it, I through myself in. I try to be the best I can at whatever it is. I love a ton of things! it's so unfair to choose only one thing and say that's it! the rest of my life here I come. Even as I contemplate being a doctor I think one word: TRAPPED.

No comments:

Post a Comment