Saturday, June 27, 2009

It's SATURDAY again

ok so we all know I hate Saturday mornings.... everyone loves them but noot me. I wake up at 7 am and roll through starbucks before getting to work a 1/2 hour before everyone else to open, the guy who works the AM shift at bucks, now puts stickers on my cup. Today mine was a small little purple smily face. (It kind of made me feel better... shhhh). That's right people, I am now a REGULAR. This is what my life has come to.

Anyhoo not the moral of the day:::

In light of the fallen king of our generation, my cousin, katie lady and myself have decided that today is going to be dedicated to MJ. (The leg swing I perfected at age 8 thank you....thank you!)So after work were going to have a few beers and listen to as many of his wonderful tunes as possible.

even the older stations are playing Jackson 5... It's a sad week.
-----------

Saturdays in general are not bad! however when all your friends are staying up till 3 or 4 and you wanted to go bed at 11, you start to feel like an old fart. ( no offense to the old people, I LOVE YOU). Like last weekend the 311 concert, totally in bed by 1. Friday nights I go to Barnes & Noble. Someone please put me out of my misery.

I catch the occasional party, or hit up a bar. but lets face it, I'm a light weight who can't drink and to be honest I have more fun when I'm sober (or slightly so). I think I'm going to be a bit happier when I start my new hobbies. Thats the real deal.

I am so exhausted and can't wait to sit around and talk tonight. Because this running around and working thing is starting to turn on me. GRANTED next weekend we get the 4th off and the fallowing weekend is my vacation (AKA my 1st entire weekend off).

Tonight I'm going to attempt to talk my cousin into being my rock climbing partner, I'll let you know how things go.

For now LONG LIVE THE KING::: and Happy Saturday to youuuuu

1 comment:

  1. Love the sticker on the cup thing! Rock on to the king! Happy weekend Jackie!

    ReplyDelete