Friday, May 29, 2009

Is any one else scared of ordering things on-line?

I have this Ginormous fear of ordering things on line.

I want/ need a new pair of riding boots. (FYI I ride horses, during the summer at least) I'm going to be doing a 10 hr ride with my aunt I'm July and my old boots have kicked the bucket.
I found a pair that are dirt cheap off this website that I normally order from their catalog. How simple just put in my card info and the boots are here in 10 days. Free shipping!? count me in.
Then I start to think about it. What if someone steals my card information?
Them I'm getting bank statements for mail order brides or something.

I don't know if I'm being over dramatic or if this is serious business. I hear about this stuff all the time! Damn you google! On my Iaccount I have a news page.... bad idea.

So anyways: I'll be ordering the boots. LOL I need them and It's too great of a deal to pass up!

Other than that! one My best friends (Her name is Lady K) found a job today! She's been so stressed with this economy & is about to Graduate I'm so happppy for HER! Good Job Lady K. I knew you could do it.

1 comment:

  1. I do it, but that does not mean I am not terrified. But then I start thinking how little money I have and if they need that $7.46 in the old checking account - heck I'll share.

    But, yeah I agree on the creepiness of it.

    ReplyDelete