Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Can I meet someone new???

Now I know everyone is hearing a lot of ME ME ME and more ME

BUT SERIOUSLY!???
Can't I just meet someone???
I know tons of guys.... but the problem is they have known me for years and it's hard to be yourself when all they know is you, when you were 15. Or heck even 19. 22 is a big difference. I feel different.... older. I'm getting different expectations. I'm wanting different things. Before it was going out drinking and probably hooking up, then wondering why you weren't in a serious relationship. Now I'm reading self help books like "Steve Harvey" Act like lady, think like a man. I'm smart, charming and I attract ass holes. Welcome to my issues : )

I cant seem to get involved with any one at the moment. everything feels forced. I know I want someone, I think I just haven't found him.

yoooou whoooooo Mr. Right. WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU!?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment