Thursday, June 25, 2009

Medical school and Purse making.... WHAT!?

My mom and I had lunch today and we were going over math tutoring. For the rest of the Summer I'm going to be going to math tutoring and then taking the state math test and testing out. This is so I can start successfully and worry free on my pre-med track : )

Yes people I am going to take the plunge. I love science, science is a fact and math is wack. So here I come.

Also My sister and I are going to independently sell eco-friendly kids caps and clutches. Well I'm going to be making them and we'll both be selling them. So hopefully if I can't work full time I'll be able to make some extra cash with that.


enough with all these life changes already.

I thought at 22 everything would slow down. This is the age most of my friends are graduating and starting the next chapter of their lives. Well here is a thought. Who said college was for 4 years? Who said playing it safe was the right thing to do?? whooo said it was time for marriage and babies!? NOT ME!!! (Sorry for all those married and or engaged, I love the idea of marriage, I think it's beautiful I'm just not there yet) So I'm being ADVENTUROUS (That's what my mom is calling this chapter of my lifeor saying I NEED in my life) I'm attempting to find a rock climbing partner and I'm in math tutoring two huge things I though that I would never do. So I'm siked, Single and sewing now.

So let's see:

Pre-Med
rock climbing
my own business

Adventurous enough mom????

1 comment:

  1. with my clutches I drew out a template that I thought would work. It's just something I worked up on my own. Sewing and designing can be a lot of fun when you figure things on your own and make up your own patterns, etc. Then it really becomes yours! So exciting :)

    That is really awesome you're starting to sew. ROCK ON! :)

    I would suggest drawing something up, or finding something, that fits your personality/what you would want in a clutch. You can always alter it if it's not 100% right for you. If you make things you love and would buy then it is easier to put your heart into it and make it possible/successful. You will love what you are creating so you'll make sure it is perfect.

    Good luck to you -- keep the questions coming :)

    Gussy

    ReplyDelete