Saturday, June 20, 2009

Gotta have a little faith!

So I got my 3rd flat tire of the year.
I have some bad juju with tires. I don't know who cursed me, but please stop.

Starbucks is currently saving my life...rigth at this very moment I'm on round 1 of the mocha.

I woke up this morning (Saturday) at 7 am to come into the office and work for the next 9 hours.
YAY and I get to come back tmrw and clean. Might as build me a room then I'd never have to leave I could just eat, sleep and BREATH this place.

After getting 2 hours of sleep, I get to go to a concert after work. 311 and ziggy Marley.
all I have to say is RED BULL, RED BULL, RED BULL.

Then I will have a few drinks, go home and SLEEP FOREVER.

Now you may get the impression that I'm complaining. But what this is really saying is even after all these bad things happened, I didn't curl up in a ball and refuse to get out of bed this morning, although a little more sleep would have been nice!.

I'm pretending that I'm not at work right now..... I'm in LAguna Beach with my sister. YEA that's right.... she's living it up in California right now. relaxing by the beach. She called me last night to inform me she bought me a T-shirt. (I'm a sucker for souveniers. I'm an old soul with a young heart.) And in a few weeks I'm taking a LONG weekend and were going to be parked by the pool and were gong to see mama mia on Broadway. (That part is not me fantasizing were really getting to do that! I freaking LOVE mama mia :) and I freaking love FINALLY getting a vacation. YAY.

well Happy weekends to everyone. <3 Have fun and be safe.

-Jaguar-

1 comment:

  1. We saw 311 two years ago at river bend with the whalers. It was one of the best concerts I have ever seen. Rock on!

    And I love Mama Mia too. Everyone else I have made watch it (my mom, fiance's mom) hated it. Thank god someone else liked it too!

    Happy weekend

    ReplyDelete